Excellent package deal option includes:
TS55R EBQ PLUS Plunge Saw with 1.4m guide rail, systainer case, splinter guard and 48 tooth blade as standard
2nd 1.4m guide rail
Guide rail storage bag
and 2 connector pieces.
2nd 48 tooth blade.
2 x Screw fastening clamps
Hose & Cable Deflector
Introducing the TS 55 R plunge cut circular saw. The distinctive features will always remain the same, but the machine will now push boundaries even further in every application.
The updated features include
• Cut flush to wall due to flush housing.
• Adjustable viewing window allows clear view of the saw blade
• Fine adjustment for accurate plunge cuts
• Angle adjustment with locking positions and undercut feature for even greater accuracy.
• Improved dust extraction
Plus still compatible with all the original guiderail and accessory system.
The TS55REBQ-PLUS-FS has a 55mm max depth of cut and can also cut 43mm at a 45 degree angle with even more precision with its angle setting with snap-in points and indentation feature (-1 degree and/or 47 degrees).
Thanks to its flat outer guard the Festool TS55REBQ-PLUS-FS can cut extremely close to the wall.
Complete with a 1.4m guide rail and contained within a protective systainer case the TS55REBQ-PLUS-FS is an impressive piece of machinery.
Festool invented the guide rail so all your cuts turn out perfectly.
No more time-consuming planing work when cutting doors to length, saving you time and money.
• FastFix saw blade changing system
• Zero-play guidance
• Splinter guard on both sides
• Guide wedge for safer work
Made in Germany, Festool is a brand like no other. With more than 80 years of experience, Festools reputation is built on attention to detail, ergonomic design and unyielding precision.
Designed to solve problems and facilitate the highest-quality workmanship, Festool brings a different level of quality that aims to make work easier, while simultaneously increasing economic efficiency.
• 36-month cost protection guarantee
• 36-month theft protection
• 15-day money back guarantee
• 10-year spare part availability
...plus many more great benefits! Click here for more information