The Sealey MIGHTYMIG150 Professional Gas/No-Gas MIG Welder 150Amp 240V is part of the professional MIGHTYMIG range, this compact no-gas welder offers excellent performance at an extremely competitive price.
• Heavy-duty high output transformer and forced-air cooling to maximize duty cycle performance.
• 32Amp Minimum Current.
• 150Amp Maximum Current.
• Supplied with comfort grip non-live torch, 1.8mtr earth cable, 0.45kg flux cored wire and 1.0mm contact tip.
• Suitable for gas/no-gas operation.
• For use with flux cored wire.
• This unit is set up ready to go.
• Maximum Current: 150A.
• Wire Capacity: 0.9kg.
• Duty Cycle: 100% @ 30A, 15% @ 105A.
• Cooling System: Forced Air.
• Gas Type: CO2, Argon, CO2/Argon Mix.
• Torch: Non-Live.
• Power Input: 230V - 1ph.
• Absorbed Power: 4.5kW.
• Case size: Compact.
• Weight: 26kg.
The Sealey professional range of MIGHTYMIG welders all feature a heavy-duty high output transformer and the F.A.C.S forced air cooling system, directing air over the transformer slowing the heating process in order to to maximise duty cycle performance.
Model No's MIGHTYMIG100 and 150 are supplied with comfort grip non-live torch, 1.8mtr earth cable, 1mtr gas hose (MIGHTYMIG150 only), 0.45kg flux cored wire nd 1.0mm contact tip. Both units are supplied set up in the gasless mode but MIGHTYMIG150 can be switched easily to use with gas by a simple change of polarity and the purchase of a gas conversion kit.
• SEATG100/1 Sealey Flux Coated Welding Wire (Gasless Welding).
• SEAMIG/7K08 Sealey Mild Steel Welding Wire A18 (Gas Use).
• SEAMIG/7K06 Sealey Mild Steel Welding Wire A18 (Gas Use).
• SEATG100/2 Sealey Contact Tips (Gasless Welding).
• SEAMIG951 Sealey Contact Tips (Gas Use).
• SEAMIG952 Sealey Contact Tips (Gas Use).