The Sealey MIGHTYMIG100 Professional Gasless MIG Welder 100Amp 230V is part of the professional MIGHTYMIG range, this compact gasless welder offers excellent performance at an extremely competitive price.
• Heavy-duty high output transformer and forced-air cooling to maximize duty cycle performance.
• 32Amp Minimum Current.
• 100Amp Maximum Current.
• Supplied with comfort grip non-live torch, 1.8mtr earth cable, 0.45kg flux cored wire and 1.0mm contact tip.
• Suitable for no-gas operation only.
• For use with flux cored wire.
• This unit is set up ready to go.
• Maximum Current: 100A.
• Wire Capacity: 0.9kg.
• Duty Cycle: 60% @ 55A, 20% @ 90A.
• Cooling System: Forced Air.
• Gas Type: N/A.
• Torch: Non-Live.
• Power Input: 240V - 1ph.
• Absorbed Power: 3kW.
• Case size: Compact.
• Weight: 14.5kg.
The Sealey professional range of MIGHTYMIG welders all feature a heavy-duty high output transformer and the F.A.C.S forced air cooling system, directing air over the transformer slowing the heating process in order to to maximise duty cycle performance.
Model No's MIGHTYMIG100 and 150 are supplied with comfort grip non-live torch, 1.8mtr earth cable, 1mtr gas hose (MIGHTYMIG150 only), 0.45kg flux cored wire nd 1.0mm contact tip. Both units are supplied set up in the gasless mode but MIGHTYMIG150 can be switched easily to use with gas by a simple change of polarity and the purchase of a gas conversion kit.
Compatible Wire: SEATG100/1 Sealey Flux Coated Welding Wire.
Compatible Tips: SEATG100/2 Sealey Contact Tips (Gasless Welding).