Makita HR2610T SDS+ rotary hammer drill features compact and lightweight tool design, ergonomic handle and many other features designed for more comfort and better control. 3 modes: Rotation only/Rotation with hammering/Hammering only and is 24mm longer than the HR2610.
Key featurs of the Makita HR2610T SDS+ drill include:
• Double Insulation
• Variable speed
• Reversing function.
• Torque limiter: The drill stops when the bit hits against reinforcements.
• Improved dust collection
• 800 Watt
• 0-1200rpm No Load Speed
• 0-4600ipm Blows per Minute
• 2.9 Joules
• 32mm Max in Wood
• 13mm Max in Steel
• 26mm Max in Concrete (TCT bit)
• 68mm Max in Concrete (TCT Core)
• 80mm Max in Concrete (Diamond Core)
Complete with quick change chuck, quick change SDS+ chuck and carry case