Makita HR2300 SDS+ rotary hammer drill with a chuck adapted for SDS+ shank bits. Features compact and lightweight tool design, ergonomic handle and many other features designed for more comfort and better control..
Key featurs of the Makita HR2300 SDS+ drill include:
• Double Insulation
• Variable speed
• Reversing function.
• Torque limiter: The drill stops when the bit hits against reinforcements.
• Improved dust collection
• 720 Watt
• 0-1200rpm No Load Speed
• 0-4600ipm Blows per Minute
• 2.6 Joules
• 32mm Max in Wood
• 13mm Max in Steel
• 23mm Max in Concrete (TCT bit)
• 68mm Max in Concrete (TCT Core)
• 65mm Max in Concrete (Diamond Core)
Complete with carry case