This professional Bosch rotary laser level and receiver work hand in hand with the included Bracket, Case and Quicker charger to bring you an allround laser solution.
Bosch have made the GRL 500 HV to provide a heavby duty robust laser level with all the new and most sought after functions and features that you'd expect from a professional standard laser alongside some of its own unique features. Firstly it has built in anti theft device whereby if you're using the laser on site and it is moved/removed from position without the reciever in place then a loud alarm will go off drawing it to your attention.
Theres a handy calibration reminder: automatically indicates calibration requirement.
Slope function: enter slope values directly and precisely using the LR 50 Professional keypad.
Line Control: align the vertical line as desired in vertical mode using the arrow buttons.
Anti-Drift System: prevents levelling errors in the event of shocks or vibrations.
Sleep mode: when the tool goes into sleep mode, all settings are saved and the theft protection and the Anti-Drift System remain operational.
Relative height display: distance between where the laser beam hits the reception area and the centre of the receiver.
Centre Line button: automatically aligns the laser beam with the centre of the receiver and measures the slope value.
- Laser diode - 635 nm, < 1 mW
- Operating temperature - -10 – 50 °C
- Storage temperature - -20 – 70 °C
- Laser class - 2
- Working range with receiver - 500 m (Diameter)
- Working range without receiver - 20 m (Diameter)
- Levelling accuracy - ± 0.05 mm/m horizontal/ ± 0.1 mm/m vertical
- Self-levelling range - ± 5,7° (10%)
- Levelling time - 15 s
- Dust and splash protection - IP 56
- Rotation speed - 600 rpm
- Beam diameter - 5 mm
- Power supply - 4 x 7.4-V-Li-Ion
- Operating time, max. - 25 h
- Tripod thread - 2 x 5/8"
- Colour of laser line - red
- Projection - 1 x 360° line