Festool CTL 26E is the ideal machine for extracting potentially harmful dust particles
The Festool CTL 26E easily converts form dust extraction to a powerful wet or dry industrial vacuum cleaner.
• Approved for dust category L.
• Antistatic function prevents static developing during work.
• Constantly high suction because of the compact high performance turbine.
• Attachment of Systainers via Sys-Dock.
• Hose garage and cable windup for greater tidiness and safety.
• Economical because of the optimal use of the available volume with a SELFCLEAN filter bag in the container.
• For dust with MAC values 1 mg/m³.
• Flexible and clean in the workshop and at the construction site thanks to a compact design and a container volume of 26 litres
• Integral automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off for extraction from electric power tools.
• Suitable for both wet and dry extraction.
Made in Germany, Festool is a brand like no other. With more than 80 years of experience, Festools reputation is built on attention to detail, ergonomic design and unyielding precision.
Designed to solve problems and facilitate the highest-quality workmanship, Festool brings a different level of quality that aims to make work easier, while simultaneously increasing economic efficiency.
• 3 Year Warranty
2 Year warranty issued as standard extension. Registration of your power tool via post using the supplied warranty card or online will extend your warranty to 3 years.
• 48 Hour Repair and Free Collection
In the unlikely case of a fault Festool guarantee that no tool remains at their repair centre for more than 48 hours
• 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are dissatisfied within 30 days you may return your registered tool complete with its original packaging for a full refund.
• New Tool Replacement in Event of Theft
In the event of theft within your 3 year warranty period Festool will replace your registered tool for a flat £100 excess rate.
Comes Complete With:
Selfclean filter bag in the storage compartment
3.5m Suction Hose (27mm Diameter)